Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Featured Products on the Homepage Banner
Pages: [1]
Author

Featured Products on the Homepage Banner

iCraft Admin

« on: February 03, 2009, 10:26:13 pm »

Hello iCrafters!

I wanted to let you know that we are now showcasing your products on the Homepage Banner. Please check it out and let us know what you think!

For a while people were asking us if we are going to use that prime real estate for advertising. Well, now we do. All products chosen for the homepage banner will be hand-picked by us. (at least, for now). So please let us know about your best creations or someone else’s creations, that think deserve to be showcased in that spot. We are actively searching through our database right now for “the best” and “ the amazing”.  Enjoy!   Tongue
Beadlam

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 11:32:27 pm »

Love it!!
Loopy4ewe

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 08:37:51 am »

I Love it too! And thanks for including me Cheesy
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 10:10:17 am »

Very classy. It adds such a great feel to the site! Fabulous!
iCraft Admin

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 12:57:23 am »

Well, thank you! So far we are getting positive feedback.  Tongue
beadznthingz

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 12:16:11 pm »

Love, love, love this feature and thanks so much for including me!
iCraft Admin

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009, 10:31:18 pm »

You are very welcome, beadznthingz!  Tongue
designsbydebra

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 10:17:40 pm »

I love the homepage set up. It's just right not too busy or over whelming. It's nice that everyone has an opportunity to be on the homepage at some point in time.
My free subscription is up at the end of the month of February and I will be staying with iCraft! Smiley
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2009, 10:29:22 pm »

I see me!  I see me!

What I like most about the featured spot is the dots at the bottom so I can cycle through them or go back to one if it flew by too fast.

Very neato!  And thanks for the inclusion!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Featured Products on the Homepage Banner
Jump to:  
Click