Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  currency converter
Pages: [1]
Author

currency converter

thefinickystitcher

« on: January 21, 2009, 07:46:30 pm »

I am just wondering if iCraft has any plans to have a built in currency converter so that a buyer can view what items would cost in their own dollar value. It is nice that sellers have a choice on how they want to list but I think it would still put buyers off not knowing what things will actually cost at a glance. I see there is a link to one on the page of items but thats not quite the same and may go unnoticed.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 11:38:54 pm »

Yes, we've made a note of this feature already. However, it's not been analyzed or researched yet, so I can't tell you when exactly it will be implemented. It sounds like a very useful feature for buyers, so I am sure we'll implement it some time soon. Thanks for the suggestion!  Smiley
thefinickystitcher

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 12:03:20 am »

Thanks for the response. You're right I think buyers would find it useful especially for an international site. It is one of the most common complaints on other selling sites that claim to be international but don't fully implement tools needed to make shopping easy for everyone worldwide. Happy to know it may be possible one day on iCraft.

I am new to iCraft but really like the look and feel so far!  Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  currency converter
Jump to:  
Click