Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Talent Search  >  Looking for Talented Communicators
Pages: [1]
Author

Looking for Talented Communicators

iCraft Admin

« on: January 10, 2009, 01:23:25 am »

Get Involved!

We recognize the need and the importance of fresh and engaging content for various visitors of our site. Fresh content drives traffic and promotes repeat visits. Everyone benefits from that... but... we also recognize that we haven’t done all we can to produce quality content for our Community section.

That’s where we need your ideas and help (the bribe is included).   Wink
Currently, we are looking for volunteer content contributors to our Community section.  

There are many ways to get involved:
- Become a Message Board moderator and contributor
- Write original content for our Articles section
- Create and post videos like “How to” projects, tips and tutorials
(we are thinking of using YouTube for posting videos and then pulling them into our site)
- Blog on chosen topics  
- Moderate Photo Fun section (coming!)
- Share clever ideas, provide your expertise, engage and inspire our Community members
- All of the above!

If you have previous experience in forums moderation or write your own blog, that’s great. If not, we’ll provide all the guidance and support. As long as you are a good communicator, passionate about Art & Crafts, honest and fair... and can devote a couple hours a week - we want to hear from you!

Exclusive Offer!  
As a recognized iCraftGifts.com Contributor and Moderator, you’ll be able to post your own creations on our site for free for the duration of your involvement in the Community section. We’ll waive registration and subscription fees... and give you unlimited product listings! If this interests you, please email us.

Thanks!  Tongue
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 04:22:00 am by iCraft Admin »
OhLaLaBride

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 10:11:31 am »

Hi, I love the idea of involving the creators, I am new and love it here. I worked as a freelance reporter and now I am retired I would love to get involved and stimulate exchanges among the creators and by the same token visitors will learn about the person is behind these beautiful creation.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 04:49:58 pm »

It's a super sweet offer!  I wish I could take it, but my blog posts take way more than 2 hours a week and I am struggling to post weekly already.  I am entering to busy season at my job too.

I'll be jealous of those with the time!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2012, 04:17:57 am »

Welcome to iCraft, OhLaLaBride! Glad to have to on board.
You have absolutely stunning bridal hair pieces and I am sure everyone would love to know the artist behind those creations.
Can't wait to hear what you'd like to blog about.
Please email us directly, so we could discuss all the details and start setting up your blog profile.
Very exciting!  Grin

Fairy Cardmaker,
We'd love for you to blog regularly on iCraft too. Maybe later? Ahhh...  Cry
Making Scents

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2012, 01:17:02 pm »

I would like to participate with a blog. I think I have some interesting things to share and this is a great opportunity, however I have never blogged before which make me question if my articles would be properly structured, but I am willing to try, how do I start?
LisaGold

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 08:45:30 pm »

Hi Making Scents,

I don't think you should worry too much about structuring your articles properly. There is no such thing as properly structured articles when it comes to blogging. Everybody has their own unique style and everybody is a writer now. Web is very forgiving, as long as you have something interesting to say. Good luck!  Wink

Actually, here is a good article for you to read Demystifying Blogging. OhLaLa did a great job breaking things down for the beginners.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 08:48:51 pm by LisaGold »
SilverDawnJewelry

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2013, 10:10:24 am »

Hello, I think there are a few of us who have joined this week, and will be soon, who can form a group of moderators. We actually moderate a forum of over 1000 sellers now, and work great together as a team. We each have our strong points, and are very comfortable asking each other to step in if there is any conflict.
Along with general moderating, we help to set up team projects, inspiration, and give advice on ways to spark creativity, welcome new members, promote new members work, and the team's work...things of that nature, though there are no words to describe the scope of what we do.

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2013, 10:24:27 am »

Hi SilverDawnJewelry,

That's great to see friends joining.  Grin
How did you guys found our site? Have you been selling anywhere else?

Sure, we are still looking for a few forum moderators. How many of you work together? and which forum do you moderate right now?
Sorry for the 20 questions.  Roll Eyes Would love to know more.
SMBJewelryDesigns

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2021, 06:21:07 pm »

I would love to be involved in this in whatever capacity is needed.  I struggle to be more community involved and am pushing myself this year to expand my horizons.  I have run my own blog and love to write and teach,  whatever is needed just let me know !!!
Thank you for making this offer!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2021, 04:16:01 pm »

Hi SMBJewelryDesigns,
That's great! I will email you with more info shortly.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Talent Search  >  Looking for Talented Communicators
Jump to:  
Click