Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  mini slide show widget thingy
Pages: [1]
Author

mini slide show widget thingy

GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« on: December 12, 2008, 09:18:16 am »

Hi Admin,

Do you have plans to have a mini widget we can put on blogs and web sites that shows a mini slide show of our products?

I would love to be able to show my handmade products in real time on my blog this way. I use a couple of other venues that have them and I miss my iCraft products, especially since most are here!

You have such a good thing going here that this might be the next step.

Any plans?
Beadlam

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 05:19:05 pm »

I agree - would be very useful.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 01:54:24 pm »

Yes, absolutely! This feature was requested a few times already, so it’s coming soon.
I will compile a list of things we are working on right now. I think we need to update you guys more regularly on future development. So stay tuned!  Cool
Beadlam

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 05:58:06 pm »

Great! Thanks for the quick respons.
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2008, 07:10:55 pm »

Thanks, Admin - that is GREAT news!!
beadznthingz

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 09:42:09 am »

I look forward to having this feature too. Thanks admin for having it in the works.
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 11:36:13 am »

I have recently trying to figure out http://www.byhandmade.me and disovered a "showcase" feature.

You set it up and you can get the code to place elsewhere. So, until iCraft gets a widget setup, this will help!

Here is my blog post about it with my own iCraft GalleriaLinda widet I set up.

I think this will be very useful for our iCraft shops.
http://gallerialindashowcase.blogspot.com/2009/03/gallerialinda-on-byhandmademe.html
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  mini slide show widget thingy
Jump to:  
Click