Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello from Beautiful BC!
Pages: [1]
Author

Hello from Beautiful BC!

Country Creek Crafter

« on: August 26, 2008, 09:47:57 pm »

Hi all, although having joined last April and taking advantage of Icrafts great free year offer I must admit to having not concentrated on listing until this week, life just got in the way! LOL

A little bit about us. We have been in business since 1999, first as homebased craft show candlemakers, next online and including a supply biz, then the addition of wholesale and finally a retail outlet locally.

Our retail included not only our Hand Crafted candles, bath and body, gift baskets and more but also other local artisians as well as a full classroom service and supplies for painting, scrapbooking, kids kamps, candlemaking, chocolating making and more. Over the years we had the opportunity to work with some fantastic and talented teachers and customers.
It has been quite a ride but a fun one.

Life forced a change a little over a year ago and we closed our retail, then our online and are quite happily working on a smaller scale back in our studio on the creek, dealing with wholesale, local sales and will return to the craft show circuit this season.
Upon finding Icraft I am excited to once again be able to offer our products online without the stresses of a full website, (a web designer I never could master, lol.)

So thanks for having us, Icraft. There is so many wonderful products listed here and I know where I will be doing some Christmas shopping!

Wendy
Country Creek
Jenny

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 11:23:04 pm »

God, your candles look like real food. How amazing!  Smiley
It made me hungry just looking at them. Looking forward to see more of your yummy creations.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello from Beautiful BC!
Jump to:  
Click