Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello from Newbie in N. Central Florida
Pages: [1]
Author

Hello from Newbie in N. Central Florida

Glassic Gems

« on: July 12, 2008, 03:08:10 pm »

Hi Y'all, I am seeing a lot of names that I recognize from other sites...good to see all of you.  This seems like a great neighborhood to be residing in, I like it a lot!

Well, I am trying to learn my way around, check the boards to get up to speed on what goes on around here and I hope to talk to Linda and Square and anyone else who wants to say hi.

Ellen
https://icraftgifts.com/glassic-gems
www.glassicgems.blogspot.com
 Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2008, 07:25:15 pm »

Hi Ellen - another from Central Florida. We really must quit meeting this way...lol....

Welcome! I joined iCraft the end of April but did not really start "working the shop" until the end of June, so I am basically new too.

The site is easy to use and I love the listing template setup.

Linda
GalleriaLinda
RagamuffinQuilts

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2008, 04:15:22 pm »

Hi, Ellen and Linda.  I'm originally from SE FL - I really do miss it at times!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 07:10:05 pm »

Ragamuffin - I really like your blue rag quilt! Wish I still had little ones to wrap in soft quilts...lol.
Marys Garden

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 08:28:44 pm »

Hello, Ellen!  Lovely pieces!  Will you be listing your lampwork?  I have a weakness for them  Cheesy .  Those in your avatar and banner are beautiful!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello from Newbie in N. Central Florida
Jump to:  
Click