Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Art, Crafts & Fashion Chat  >  Blog feature
Pages: [1]
Author

Blog feature

Dancing Monkey Jewelry

« on: July 10, 2008, 12:27:16 am »

Are you looking for an opportunity to promote your blog? Have I got a deal for you!!!! I'm looking to promote some of the talented artists here on icraftgifts.com. Before taking me up on my offer please check out my blog at www.dancingmonkeyjewelry.com to see if you like my blog. Then if you are interested, please contact me dancingmonkeyjewelry@hotmail.com. I will send you a short questionnaire asking you questions about you, your shop and a couple of general questions. Don't worry - I'll make the questions fun.

I will feature 5 artists a week. Also, I will have a give-away each month and will draw the names from the shops that I've featured. So, it's a pretty cool deal - your shop get's promoted and you may win a pair of earrings at the end of the month.
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 08:57:47 am »

I can vouch for Dancing Monkey's blog - the interview on GalleriaLinda was fabulous! ---very easy to work with too!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Art, Crafts & Fashion Chat  >  Blog feature
Jump to:  
Click