Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  When you visit my new shop...
Pages: [1]
Author

When you visit my new shop...

studioalamode

« on: July 05, 2008, 07:09:05 pm »

....ignore the virtual barking dogs... they're hairy but harmless!  Tinker, Daphne, Veah and I would love to treat you to a tour of my workshop.  On the right, scores of drawers of beads, all colors and styles.  The library table against the wall is my workspace with storage underneath for shipping supplies, PMC materials, and kiln supplies.  On the back of the table are several cabinets with tiny little drawers for my brass and sterling silver components.  Above them on the wall is an ornate "J" (for Janet), several wire sculptures, and some fancy mirrors.  On the left is an old buffet, chock full of various tools, draped in a leopard print cloth.  The kiln sits on top along with the toaster oven and bench grinder.  Set in the bay window, it's the perfect place for taking pictures of my pieces.  In the center of the room is an old-fashioned rug with leopard spots and twenties-era florals in green and red.   Red and gold toppers grace the windows, which are usually open so the sun can shine in.  A jewelry manequin stands in the corner waiting to try on my next new creation.  

Oh, and please just ignore the man who tells jokes that are not funny... he's my better half.  My apologies if you are offended.  (I've just learned to put up with his humor!)

Well, I'll let you browse - have fun.  More items coming soon!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 07:05:31 pm »

I would love to see your studio!

And, I love your store - that romance filigree bracelet is fabulous.

Linda  Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  When you visit my new shop...
Jump to:  
Click