Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  I Can't View My Exhibit
Pages: [1]
Author

I Can't View My Exhibit

Margo Crane

« on: May 01, 2008, 12:45:35 pm »

:cry: Is anyone else having trouble viewing their Exhibit page?  For 2 days, I click on My Creator Exhibit, I get a "closed for maintenance" page.  I can open every other link on the site except my own page.  What's up?

I emailed Support, but haven't gotten a response yet.
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 09:38:11 pm »

Hi Margo Crane,
Are you able to log on now? Chances are you were attempting to login during a short maintenance window. Please let us know if everything is back to normal for you.
Thanks Smiley
Margo Crane

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 10:41:34 am »

Thanks for getting back to me.  Something weird was going on for a while.  For several days I got the "maintenance" message whenever I tried to open my URL using Safari.  The strange thing is, I could open it with Firefox!  Also my email inquiries to you, 2 of them, got returned as undeliverable.  So it was frustrating not being able to ask you what the problem was.  Glad you saw the message board.

At this time, Safari is working just fine.  I don't know what the problem was, but sometimes Safari doesn't want to play nice with other sites.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  I Can't View My Exhibit
Jump to:  
Click