Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hi Newbie from Indiana
Pages: [1]
Author

Hi Newbie from Indiana

Time and Sand

« on: April 07, 2008, 08:25:36 pm »

Hi, I am actually from Toronto, Ontario but was transplanted to rural Indiana 16 years ago.  Hello, to my fellow Canucks!  Miss you!  But I have settled in here in America and have  two great american kiddos now.

I have been making jewelry for many years but since 2004 I have made it my main business and am excited to be on ICraft!  Have just listed a few things but will be doing more once I take more pics.

Hope to get to know some of you.  And thanks to Bags and More by Pam for letting me know about this site!

Carrie  Cheesy
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 10:24:17 pm »

Hello back at you from the Tdot! We're so glad you found your way here. Thanks for coming on board Smiley
annettepiper

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 07:43:16 pm »

Welcome Carrie, I'm new too Cheesy
MandalaDesignStudio

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 09:54:11 pm »

Your jewelry is beautiful! I love wire wrapping but have just strated playing with it myself  Smiley  I hope you have great success here on iCraft!

~Jessi~
Earthdream

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2008, 03:07:54 pm »

Cheesy Gorgeous shop you have!  I am originally from Indiana, but I've been in California for 10 years now!
Nora Demirjian

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 04:01:58 pm »

Hello, Time and Sand, your jewelry is beautiful. I'm new too and don't have much. I'm waiting for school to end in two weeks so that I fully emerge myself! See you around!
MsQ

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 04:30:40 pm »

Lovely shop, Time and Sand! I'm new to iCraft, too.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hi Newbie from Indiana
Jump to:  
Click