Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  ::still newbie....not sales yet )=
Pages: [1]
Author

::still newbie....not sales yet )=

Bunnie

« on: April 07, 2008, 02:40:12 pm »

im bummed.  no sales yet.  can anyone find me with no garden section ?
will you visit me and see if you have any advice for me Huh

hugs,

bunnie
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 10:43:36 pm »

Welcome Bunny - we're glad to have you on board.

We understand your need for a Garden category on the site - we had another Creator request it over the weekend on a thread which you also contributed to: https://icraftgifts.com/forum/336/i-must-be-blind-but-i-do-not-see-a-category-for/.  

As I replied in that thread, we are working to get it done. But you have to be a little more patient. It takes up to 48 hours to code a new category. There is no need to keep using various threads to announce your requirement. We're currently working on it Smiley

You can ask around - We're always quick to follow up on Creator requests, and are VERY responsive to the community's needs. We'll let you know once its up and running.

In the future, if you need an immediate answer to an important question / request, send us a note at Support@iCraftGifts.com - this ensures you get the quickest response - Thanks!
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 10:58:58 pm »

UPDATE:   Good news! We've added a new category under:
Crafts > Garden / Patio
Thanks for the suggestion! Keep them coming Smiley
PitBullLadyDesigns

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2008, 10:34:04 am »

Wow, Admin!!!! You are VERY responsive to requests. . . Thank you.
Beadlam

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2008, 09:16:36 am »

Yes - I've found Admin to be extremely responsive through the message boards, on Live Help and via direct emails. This has been one of the amazing aspects of this site and I hope it can continue as iCraftGifts.com grows!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  ::still newbie....not sales yet )=
Jump to:  
Click