Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  getting people into my shop ?
Pages: [1]
Author

getting people into my shop ?

Bunnie

« on: April 07, 2008, 02:38:36 pm »

any suggestions to this newbie on how to direct people to my little shop?  i make windowsill herb gardens and there is not, as of yet, a garden section....how can i be found .... )=  sigh.  i want a sale ..... HELP ??

thanks

bunnie
nicaeli

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 03:40:22 pm »

I think your shop is great.  Just keep getting your name out there and you will get traffic and sales Smiley
Bunnie

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 03:53:24 pm »

THANKS !!!
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 11:00:25 pm »

Quote from: "Bunnie"
any suggestions to this newbie on how to direct people to my little shop?  i make windowsill herb gardens and there is not, as of yet, a garden section....how can i be found .... )=  sigh.  i want a sale ..... HELP ??

thanks

bunnie

Good news! We've added a new category under:
Crafts > Garden / Patio
Thanks for the suggestion! Keep them coming Smiley
Nicker

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 08:20:00 pm »

Those are adorable! I hope they do well for you!
enidjewelry

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 06:41:21 pm »

Do you have a blog ? I use mine to promote my craft... I also have a website with all my creations in a portfolio gallery, and I mention what is available for sale for everybody interested.

I also have business cards. Whenever people ask me about my craft, I hand them a card and tell them to check my gallery/shop for more informations on pricing and products

I wish good luck ! Getting know out here is ahrd, but once the biggest part is done, once people know you, you're good for a couple of sales =)
Nora Demirjian

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 12:29:25 am »

I agree with Enid! Blogs are so important and can help a lot! especially when you visit other peoples.
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2009, 03:15:07 pm »

Bunnie, your shop is adorable! I hope you were able to participate in the first Sellers' Bootcamp.

If not, there are other bootcamps planned and I suggest that you join us. It has been eye-opening, useful, practical, and a huge help with online sales.

See you there!
Margarita Novoa

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2010, 06:04:02 am »

Do you have a blog ? I use mine to promote my craft... I also have a website with all my creations in a portfolio gallery, and I mention what is available for sale for everybody interested.

I also have business cards. Whenever people ask me about my craft, I hand them a card and tell them to check my gallery/shop for more informations on pricing and products

I wish good luck ! Getting know out here is ahrd, but once the biggest part is done, once people know you, you're good for a couple of sales =)

Good tips for the new ones like me, thanks Cheesy
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2010, 12:41:13 am »

This necklace is just gorgeous! What a good idea!

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/22600/original-jewellery-set-buttons.php
Mouse and Bear

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2011, 03:42:27 pm »

These are all great suggestions.  I've also had luck using social media to promote my shop.  My friends are very supportive.  I will have to get some business cards soon though.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  getting people into my shop ?
Jump to:  
Click