Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  No response from ICraftGifts
Pages: [1]
Author

No response from ICraftGifts

AnasDream

« on: October 29, 2022, 10:58:04 am »

Hello everyone,

I joined ICraftGifts last week and I sent them multiple messages via both Contact Us (here) and Facebook but I am not getting any response whatsoever.... I am having technical difficulties and some questions and I need their assistance. On the Contact page it says they answer within 2 business days. It's been much longer than that.
Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with them, or if they are in fact reachable in any way?

Thank you!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2022, 01:26:43 am »

Hi AnasDream,

I responded to your emails today. Sorry, they got caught in a spam folder.
AnasDream

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2022, 03:20:38 pm »

Hello,

I received your e-mail, thank you. However, I tried replying multiple times and it is not going through, I receive a delivery "failure notice" every time. Please let me know how else I can reach you and send you the CSV file. Thanks!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 12:53:20 pm »

We had a server maintenance yesterday and email server was affected.
Please try again and sorry for the inconvenience!
AnasDream

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2022, 07:31:21 pm »

Hi,

I sent it twice (Oct 30th and Oct 31st) and it didn't come back as not delivered. Please check the Inbox and Spam folders. I would like to have my items available as soon as possible Smiley

Thank you!
Andreea
Brenda Conner

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2022, 01:51:20 am »

1. No response from ICraftGift
 ICraftGifts is a company that sells gift cards online. I have been trying to get them to respond to my request for a refund since December 2017. I sent them a message asking for a refund on January 2nd 2018. I received no response. I then tried again on February 6th 2018, and still got no response. I sent them a third time on March 1st 2018, and they finally responded saying that they would not be able to issue me a refund until after April 30th 2018. I asked if they could just send me a check instead of waiting until April 30th. They said that was not possible. So now I am stuck with a $50 gift card that I cannot use. I do not know what else to do. If anyone knows how to contact ICraftGifts directly, please let me know! Thanks!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2022, 02:10:59 am »

We don't sell gift cards. Where did you buy it? Why are you writing now about issues with purchase from 2018? I am confused.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  No response from ICraftGifts
Jump to:  
Click