Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hi, I recently got my free domain and I’m not sure how to go about using it. I’m not to knowledgeable about computer’s so it been very stressful and confusing process for me, Struggling with connecting to social media sites also. Any help would be a
Pages: [1]
Author

Hi, I recently got my free domain and I’m not sure how to go about using it. I’m not to knowledgeable about computer’s so it been very stressful and confusing process for me, Struggling with connecting to social media sites also. Any help would be a

backyard joules

« on: June 11, 2022, 06:46:34 pm »

Struggling with Domain name.

Shared content:
Domain name

Read full story
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 03:17:36 am »

Sorry, for slow response!  Roll Eyes
I think it might be easier if you shared your screen with me and I tried to help you with setting up your domain.

I will email you to see when is a good time to connect on Zoom or Skype.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hi, I recently got my free domain and I’m not sure how to go about using it. I’m not to knowledgeable about computer’s so it been very stressful and confusing process for me, Struggling with connecting to social media sites also. Any help would be a
Jump to:  
Click