Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  I need a little help and advice
Pages: [1]
Author

I need a little help and advice

Mizis Boutique

« on: April 05, 2022, 01:02:07 pm »

I could use some suggestions on how to improve my store. I am pretty new to selling and I could use and would appreciate advice from experienced sellers.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 11:06:37 am »

Hi Mizis,

Your store looks good to me. I'd focus more on adding descriptive keywords in your product titles and more copy in descriptions. Search engines look for keywords that people use in their search.
Also, I'd focus on social media promotions. The more outside links you have for your product pages, the more chances for people to find them online. Search engines like when pages have many links too. Check help articles related to promotional tools. Hope this helps.
Mizis Boutique

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2022, 01:09:25 pm »

Thank you. This does help and gives me a good starting point.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2022, 02:03:56 pm »

Looks nice to me. (Such cute toys!) My only suggestion would be to put the keywords earlier in your intro. (Love the intro though - so fantastic to have those activities that remind us of times shared with loved ones!).

Your subtitle is "Children and adult crochet items" but then you go right into the story. "items" is kind of non-descript. I would try to work keywords in to the first two sentences of your story and then give the back story of how you got into crocheting.

For example: Crochet toys, crochet children's clothes, crochet costumes [whatever else you want for this list]! I love the versatility of this craft and I'm so thankful to have been introduced to it by my grandmother so many years ago. Hello, my name is....
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  I need a little help and advice
Jump to:  
Click