Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Happy Holidays!
Pages: [1]
Author

Happy Holidays!

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: December 28, 2021, 03:43:47 am »

After another uncertain year, I know one thing for sure, the time we get to spend with our families is really precious and it's a key to our well-being. I hope you get a chance to spend some time with yours. Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season.  Kiss
The Knitting Lady

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2021, 01:06:26 pm »

Wishing all happy holidays and restful time off. Hopefully, 2022 will be a year of good news.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2021, 12:32:38 pm »

Happy Holidays! Looking forward to a better 2022.

My day job has been very consuming since the pandemic. I'm incredibly grateful that I can work from home. (I worked in evenings or weekends from home before the pandemic, so transition wasn't all that hard!) I love working from home. I anticipate changes to my work environment that require my attention will continue throughout 2022, so little crafting time left for me.

BUT, I do still love to craft. It does still offer me a change of brain engagement and, thereby, some unwinding/de-stressing. Currently, I only craft enough to keep up with my personal need for sending cards. My shop emerged from excess creativity, and I have little of that now. But I still hold on to hope that I will one day become a prolific crafter like all the YouTubers I watch! It's important to have dreams! (Even better to have *goals*, but I'm not there yet!)

What are you dreams and goals for 2022??
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Happy Holidays!
Jump to:  
Click