Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  Craft Kits for Kids - The Best Ideas for Kids
Pages: [1]
Author

Craft Kits for Kids - The Best Ideas for Kids

LisaGold

« on: January 15, 2021, 06:59:43 pm »

Great ideas and easy to make crafts to keep kids occupied.

Shared content:
Craft Kits for Kids - The Best Ideas for Kids
Keeping kids entertained indoors this winter is easier with this new line of craft kits from The Best Ideas for Kids. Create colorful suncatchers, cute and friendly cactus rocks, handprint keepsakes, 3D coloring art pages and more! Kits are available this January at Michaels locations across Canada and the U.S.
Read full story
brad tompson

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 07:27:58 am »

That's cool, but my kids painted my beautiful sofa. Thanks to you. Because they decided to paint this aquarium on the sofa.
LisaGold

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 09:14:45 pm »

Are you serious? omg, painting wasn't part of this activity. I guess your kids decided to experiment.  Roll Eyes
Ashley Barry

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2021, 05:28:37 am »

Brand Tompson, I think your sofa will be colorful Wink. Can you post the picture in the comment so we know how much your kids are done with your beautiful sofa?
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2021, 05:21:24 pm »

Looks like fun! I like the sun catchers best. For kits involving paint, I imagine they would be water soluble? Check the box.
catherine stone

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2023, 07:57:37 am »

Two fun crafts for kids are making a hot air balloon and a kite, You can decorate your kite with all the colorful material you want. Supplies and instructions for each of these crafts can be found at Krafty Supply, Which is an affordable place for all the creative stuff Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  Craft Kits for Kids - The Best Ideas for Kids
Jump to:  
Click