Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  On what subforum should I post about the classes I'm offering?
Pages: [1]
Author

On what subforum should I post about the classes I'm offering?

Gerardo G.

« on: August 16, 2020, 02:16:17 am »

I want to tell everyone about the private classes I've started offering, but I don't know which is the right subforum. I'm thinking it could be on (1) General discussion, (2) Member Updates & Newbie Intros, or (3) Creator Spotlight.

So which would be the most appropriate subforum? Thank you in advance Wink.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2020, 01:29:04 am »

"Member Updates & Newbie Intros" sounds like the right category.
Gerardo G.

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 08:24:01 am »

Thank you iCraft Admin. I tried starting the new topic but I received an alert: " The following error or errors occurred while posting this message: You don't have permissions to post here"

Do you know what happened? How can I not be allowed to post on the newbie section? I know that really isn't true because I did post my introduction there a couple of days ago Undecided. Am I not allowed to include links and/or embed images on my post? Might that be the problem?

Thank you in advance Smiley.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 10:24:40 am »

Not sure! I'll check, but yes, links could be a problem, as you are still new and system is probably blocking new members from posting links as a prevention measure. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  On what subforum should I post about the classes I'm offering?
Jump to:  
Click