Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  The 40 Greatest Family Games
Pages: [1]
Author

The 40 Greatest Family Games

SarahMars

« on: July 06, 2020, 07:40:03 pm »

How do you kill time with kids during COVID lockdown? Here are some great game suggestions in this article.

Shared content:
The 40 Greatest Family Games
For some families, game nights are at the very core of who they are and how they live together. From generation to generation, brothers and sisters and cousins in game families have shared in-jokes, swapped anecdotes, and passed down the legend of that time Grandma accidentally drew something kind of racy in Pictionary. When they gather around a game board, they’re at their smartest and their funniest, and they make some memories.
Read full story
Shellys Handmade Creations

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 09:32:15 pm »

Thank you for sharing! We recently started family game night to share more family time together. Although we are home all day either working, watching TV or locked into our various electronic game devices, were we’re missing spending quality time.  I’m looking forward to introducing some new board games on our next game night 😀
SarahMars

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 11:32:27 pm »

I love board games! If my family was closer, I'd definitely organize weekly board game nights. You are lucky you can do it.
Monika Sarang

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 11:06:15 am »

I miss those times when me and my brother played chess together at our granny backyard.  Glad to see that board games still have some popularity.
Askmeoffers

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2020, 04:39:46 am »

Hello,

In Lockdown our family is used to play dominos all together...

Thanks,
madhu
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 02:59:14 pm by iCraft Admin »
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Shared Content  >  The 40 Greatest Family Games
Jump to:  
Click