Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New Site Design - need your feedback!
Pages: [1]
Author

New Site Design - need your feedback!

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: April 10, 2020, 02:04:28 pm »

Hi guys,
This is a heads up that we have a new site design for iCraft and for Supplies Marketplace, which I'd like to show to our Community members. I'll setup 2 separate threads to collect your feedback on different design ideas and new features. I don't want to share these designs widely yet, so I think we'll just start here on forum first. Stay tuned!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 04:43:29 pm »

Hi guys, I shared a few screenshots of the new site design in our Facebook Sellers group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/iCraftGiftsSellers as I don't want to share it widely. If you'd like to see our progress and to participate in the new design discussion, please join our group. Looking forward to hear your feedback!
CreativeXpression1

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 06:28:14 pm »

Hello Admin,

I was so looking forward to viewing the screenshots; however, I haven't been on my Facebook account in a while. I've tried to log in, however, I've been unsuccessful. I need to either call three friends to confirm my identity or provide a scanned copy of my driver's license. Don't know why Facebook has a security lock on my account, but I'm not comfortable providing scanned copy of license. I've called three friends in the past and they provided codes for me to enter; which I did and still couldn't access my account. Is there any other way than Facebook that I could view the screenshots? I cannot join the iCraft Facebook group without being able to access Facebook.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 12:41:05 pm »

Hi Rita,

I am not sure what to do about this, as we didn't want to share designs in an open forum. Hmmm... let me think about it.  Roll Eyes
We plan to setup a separate FB page and a private group for Supplies sellers.

I had no idea Facebook requires all those documents now. I'd try contacting them to find out what the problem is. It's good to have FB as a promotional tool.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 03:55:04 pm »

I'm not on FB either. If you come up with some other solution, I'd be willing to provide feedback.
CreativeXpression1

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2020, 05:05:50 pm »

Would it be possible to send the screenshot designs in a private email?
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New Site Design - need your feedback!
Jump to:  
Click