Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Shipping profiles
Pages: [1]
Author

Shipping profiles

sjehandcrafts

« on: February 13, 2020, 12:45:12 pm »

I am new to icrafts but have sold on ebay for years.  I'm not sure how to set up the shipping profiles here as I am used to plugging in the type, size and weight of the package per item listing.  Does any one have any helpful information on doing this.  I'd really like to get this figured out so I can get my store up and running.  Do you just pull a middle of the road price out of the air without regard to the weight and package dimensions?  It seems to me that could be a big problem when there are so many different dimensions and weights of products.  TIA for any help.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 10:12:43 am »

No, you shouldn't pull shipping costs out of the thin air. You should check with your courier how much it will cost you to ship various items to different regions and then create a few shipping profiles with a flat rate for Shipping to US, Canada and Worldwide.

You can create shipping profiles for bigger and heavier items and then do the same for smaller and lighter items.
This normally works well for handmade items.

I know you also sell supplies. We'll probably have a different system for shipping calculation by the time we start selling supplies, so don't worry about them for now.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Shipping profiles
Jump to:  
Click