Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  Hello, New here, Store is up and running, Critique time.
Pages: [1]
Author

Hello, New here, Store is up and running, Critique time.

The Artisan Rock

« on: February 09, 2020, 12:27:53 pm »

Hello,

Got the store up and running. Would welcome a critique on how the page is set up, All comments welcomed, Thanx in advance. Peace.
Shellys Handmade Creations

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 09:34:26 pm »

Hi Lars, Welcome to iCraft!

Your art work is beautiful and very unique! The only suggestion I have is perhaps to take pictures of the backside of each product for potential buyers to view.  Also, maybe you could show each item in an actual setting such as a home or office.

Good Luck on your craft adventures  Smiley
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 01:23:29 pm »

Welcome to iCraft! Lovely little masterpieces.

I agree with Shelly - some context for the rocks would be helpful. E.G. Decor piece on a shelf or a desk or a weight for napkins when dining outdoors - give buyers more ideas of how to use the rock.

I would suggest putting "Painted Rock" in the titles and working that into the descriptions. Longer descriptions will give you more opportunities to hit some keywords. Include the backstory of where the rock was found on your travels. Maybe fellow travellers will connect with that.

You say this in your store description: "...sealed with a high gloss, waterproof coating." I think that should be in every listing since not everyone will read the store description. (Most people will click on the pretty pictures right away.)

The ruler in your pictures is a fantastic idea! Good job!

Best of luck with your new iCraft adventures!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  Hello, New here, Store is up and running, Critique time.
Jump to:  
Click