Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  seller fee's ???
Pages: [1]
Author

seller fee's ???

MsRainesSewingRoom

« on: December 13, 2019, 09:59:24 am »

This question is for administration, I noticed on the renew your subscription page, That fee's were changing on January 1, 2020 for sellers who were here before they changed in August.
Did I miss a message informing us of the change???
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 12:27:31 am »

No, we are not changing our fees in January. You can see our current fees on this page.
MsRainesSewingRoom

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 08:13:18 am »

I'm sorry I wasn't clear on what I was asking, I know the new fee's won't be changing in January,
I was here before those fee's were put in place. My question is are the old sellers from before the change going to be paying the new fee's as of January 1st. When the new fee's were put into place you hadn't decided about the seller's who were already here.
So basically I'm asking will we change to paying the new fee's as of January 1st as it says on the renew subscription page.
Sorry I wasn't clear before  Roll Eyes
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 12:25:34 am »

Hi MsRainesSewingRoom,

Our current pricing was implemented in August, 2019 and it was applied to all accounts, unless people, like yourself, have paid upfront at a different price already. It looks like you paid promotional price when you registered initially. We have a different offer now. Pricing is an ongoing discussion. We want to come up with a fair pricing model and we need to be able to sustain the site and have a budget for promotions and improvements.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  seller fee's ???
Jump to:  
Click