Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  My First Sale!
Pages: [1]
Author

My First Sale!

CreativeXpression1

« on: June 29, 2019, 11:15:27 pm »

I've just had my first sale here on iCraft! I was a little confused though when the seller contacted me to say the order was paid for through PayPal, but when I viewed her order it showed as "Not Paid." I checked my PayPal account; money for order was there. I updated the status of her order and it now shows "Paid." Do sellers need to update order status for order to show as "Paid" or did I forget a step when setting up my store policies?

Thanks!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2019, 11:19:08 pm »

Hi RIta,
No, you don't usually need to do anything. It's possible that there was a delay in getting payment status from PayPal.

And congrats on your first sale!
CreativeXpression1

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 08:04:15 am »

Thank you!
Shellys Handmade Creations

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 08:42:32 am »

Yay!! Congratulations - Rita  Smiley
MsRainesSewingRoom

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 11:46:01 am »

Congrats on your first iCraft sale Rita!!!!!!
So Happy for You Smiley
Gramma Chebby Crochet

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 09:28:34 pm »

Thank you Rita for helping me set up my store with the banner and avatar. I love them both and was very happy with your fast and friendly service.  Smiley
CreativeXpression1

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2019, 07:04:30 pm »

Thanks Shelly and Ms. Raines for the congrats!!! You're most welcome, GrammaChebby! Will be adding a back link to your store in my listing description along with a listing photo of your new store banner and avatar. Blessings ~ Rita
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  My First Sale!
Jump to:  
Click