Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Looking for Early Adopters for Supplies Marketplace
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Author

Looking for Early Adopters for Supplies Marketplace

CreativeXpression1

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2020, 05:31:33 pm »

I'll love forward to receiving the CSV themplate along with instructions and an easier way to upload my products. Will your instructions also include how I could upload supplies using current store (even though supplies won't be seen in current store)?

I'll email the pattern that I noticed and mentioned in my above post.

Didn't realize I could use My Favorites to create a public collection (or treasury). Thanks for the example!!

Teams and groups are a nice-to-have feature; maybe at some point in the future after the site has implemented its updates to current site.

Okay, thanks for the update on new supplies marketplace. Looking forward to additional communication.

Blessings ~ Rita
sjehandcrafts

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2020, 10:20:08 am »

I'm very interested in the vintage as well as craft supplies.  I have vintage sewing patterns as well as vintages china. For craft supplies I have unfinished wood, sewing and needlework items and a bomber of other supply items.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2020, 02:59:37 pm »

We are currently adding new supplies categories. I'll email instructions on what to do next to everyone interested in selling supplies in a week or so.
CreativeXpression1

« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2020, 03:46:53 pm »

Hello,

Will you be sending out the email instructions soon for selling supplies?

Blessings ~ Rita
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2020, 11:16:25 am »

Yes, once we setup new categories. Sorry, there is a lot needs to be setup to make new marketplaces work and we are working on multiple new marketplaces.
Do you still have account on Etsy? You could list there first and we'd import your items from them.
CreativeXpression1

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2020, 02:17:40 pm »

Okay, I understand. Only asked since prior post on Feb. 11 stated instructions would be emailed in a week or so. I only have 1 digital listing in my Etsy shop. All other supply listings have been deactivated with no plans of renewing them. Will wait until I'm able to upload them here. Thanks.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2020, 03:00:10 pm »

Hi Rita, sorry, that was the plan, but things got delayed. I don't want to hold you, If you can sell supplies somewhere else.
CreativeXpression1

« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2020, 02:35:19 pm »

Hello,

I understand. I recently was able to secure a full time seasonal position, so my upcoming time online will again be limited. Although limited, I'm thrilled to again be earning a steady income. Position is to last through late August or September, but if I'm crossed trained in another department there's a chance the company will keep me on once the seasonal aspect of the position ends. I'm hopeful..... Blessings ~ Rita
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2020, 10:08:32 pm »

Oh, that's great news, Rita! Congrats on the new job. So happy for you.  Grin
Shellys Handmade Creations

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2020, 06:37:45 pm »

I’m so happy for you Rita! Wishing you all the best in your new job 😀
Cherry Bead Wear

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2020, 02:40:16 pm »

I have Stained Glass and Glass fusing supplies. I sold my kiln. So I have tons of glass (coe90 and coe 96, glass frits, stringers, noodles, fiber paper, glue on bails, tools, etc etc. It would be so good to be able to turn them into cash.
This is a good opportunity.
Anyone interested?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2021, 11:00:32 pm »

A few announcements for those that sell supplies.

• We are temporary allowing people that sell manufactured art and craft supplies to post on iCraft. These stores will be automatically migrated to Supplies site when launched.
  • Those that sell handmade supplies, will have an option to sell their products on Supplies marketplace, in addition to iCraft. All products will be maintained in one place. We'll provide single login to both stores.
  • We are looking for early adopters. If you sell supplies on Shopify, Etsy, Amazon or any other platform, please let us know if you are interested in selling on our new supplies marketplace. You'll get the best deal!  Wink
  • We are looking for sample CSV files with your products inventory to see how they'd import into our system.
  • Anyone wants to be a part of sellers working group? We'll be conducting a few Zoom sessions to collect sellers input and suggestions.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2021, 12:25:56 pm »

We are temporary allowing people that sell manufactured art and craft supplies to post on iCraft

Aha. I was wondering why I was seeing manufactured supplies popping up. TY for the note.

Sorry, I don't have supplies in any kind of CSV file and I don't really have any listings for any at the moment. I do have an ECWid account and I put a coupe of chipboard shapes I cut from chipboard scraps there on my own blog, but I don't really know how that cart works. (No one goes to my blog cuz I post randomly many months apart! I've never made a sale there, and probably have no clicks on that page. I don't know how to read the stats or do anything in the back end. I put those up so long ago, I even forget how.) I would make a terrible tester!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Looking for Early Adopters for Supplies Marketplace
Jump to:  
Click