Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Turning views into Sales
Pages: [1]
Author

Turning views into Sales

MsRainesSewingRoom

« on: June 20, 2019, 10:26:31 am »

Any ideas on how to turn views into sales?  Tried a sale, I already know my pictures need more work. Also wish people who view would leave feed back even if not buying. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Shellys Handmade Creations

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 01:53:05 pm »

Hi There – I am wondering how to do the same thing. In the meantime, I am marketing my products to my social media followers. Also, on some weekends I handout my business cards to the local boutique shops (with my tablet) in hand to show them my products online. Hopefully sales will happen soon.  Best of luck.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 11:48:17 am »

Hi MsRaines,

Yes, having beautiful pictures helps, as your products would stand out more and grab users' attention. You can also try adding videos to show your items from all angles.

I like your idea of asking people to leave feedback on your products, even if they are not buying, maybe offering coupons for future purchases?

To attract buyers organically, it's good to have a lot of items in the store and have descriptive keywords/copy in product descriptions. To attact people through social media, regular postings and promotional posts help. In any event, it sometimes takes time to establish a strong user base of repeat customers online.

We are working on the new marketing and sales tools for our members on the new site. Can't wait to start sharing some of the things we are working on. Stay tuned!  Cool
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 11:53:20 am »

Hi Shelly,

You are doing all the right things.  Grin
The more exposure you have online and offline, the more chances are there that people will find you when they are looking for gifts and products like yours.

One thing that was really successful for us is in the past when we ran Sellers Bootcamp and people worked in groups to promote each other. Maybe, if there is an interest in the community we could do something similar again.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Turning views into Sales
Jump to:  
Click