Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  When can I post more Than Once a day
Pages: [1]
Author

When can I post more Than Once a day

MsRainesSewingRoom

« on: May 31, 2019, 07:42:34 am »

Please can someone tell me how long you have to be a member to be able to post more than once a day. I spent 20 minutes yesterday writing a comment on someone's post only to have it deleted saying I couldn't post more than once because I'm a new member, I've been here since April. Thank you for any response.    Happy Friday  : )
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 01:23:07 pm »

Hi Ms. Raines,

We normally don't have any restrictions on how many posts you can submit per day.
However, we had an issue with a spammer a few weeks ago and developer is telling me that he implemented that feature to control the spammer. Since the issue has been resolved now, we are going to remove that restriction, so you shouldn't have any issues posting on the site.
I will let you know when we make that update. Sorry, for the inconvenience!  Roll Eyes
MsRainesSewingRoom

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 10:40:57 am »

Thank you for the quick response, totally  understand the spammer problem.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  When can I post more Than Once a day
Jump to:  
Click