Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Holiday items???? post now or later???
Pages: [1]
Author

Holiday items???? post now or later???

MsRainesSewingRoom

« on: April 13, 2019, 11:16:08 am »

Hello everyone, I am new to icraft and very happy to be here. I have some Halloween , Thanksgiving, and Christmas decor already made, as i was on another venue and closed.
I would like opinions as to should I list them now or wait until the fall. I've heard people buy Holiday stuff anytime, but can't decide which would be best. I would love to hear from anyone with an opinion or experience with this. Thank you in advance : )
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 11:34:28 am »

I'd say list your holiday-related products now and then refresh your listings before the holidays to bring them up in search results page. The more products you have in your store, the bigger exposure you have in terms of potential buyers.
Nicole Gibson

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 04:51:37 pm »

I would post them now! People are always looking for and pinning on Pinterest holiday items, I would just refresh them right before the holiday season so they appear at the top of the 'new and update' section of the website which also means they will get added to the seasonal collections. Refreshing can be adding new pictures, adding some key words to the title or a few lines in the product description Smiley
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 10:21:02 pm »

I would vote for posting Xmas stuff by mid-June. "Xmas in July" is a thing.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Holiday items???? post now or later???
Jump to:  
Click