Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Newbie
Pages: [1]
Author

CreationsbyNoni

« on: March 28, 2019, 11:43:33 am »

Hello everyone! I am a newbie here. I just got my store created but needing to take pictures before I can actually post anything. I have a question.

From the few shops that I have visited it doesn't appear as if there are a lot of sales and wondering how well this platform is visible to online shopping or if it has to be linked to social media. I am not big in social media except instagram and pinterest.

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 11:44:29 pm »

Hi Cotton Threadz,

Welcome to iCraft Community! Happy to have you with us.  Grin

To answer your questions, not all sales are recorded through the site, as we allow sellers and buyers to communicate directly and to place orders, especially custom orders, outside our marketplace.

Yes, we promote products through all social media channels and we also provide sellers with the tool called social feeds to setup automatic feeds from their stores to their social media accounts. You can setup feed to your Pinterest account, for example.

The current iCraft marketplace is being redesigned with a focus on conversions, marketing automation, stats & insights and more tools to support sellers with online sales process. Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 11:48:20 pm by iCraft Admin »
Nicole Gibson

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 11:43:52 pm »

Welcome to iCraft!!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Newbie
Jump to:  
Click