Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  opening shop
Pages: 1
Author

opening shop

Curly Qs Cards and Gifts

« on: March 20, 2019, 06:57:46 am »

I have a somewhat large inventory. Can I open while I am still adding to it or do I need to have it all there when I open? I'm not sure what the announcement is supposed to be but can i be used to explain that inventory is still being added? This is a first for me so please excuse my total ignorance on this.
Maple Leaf

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 11:20:31 am »

Yes, you can open a store with even one product, then add more later.
Announcements field is usually used to announce current or upcoming sales and special offers.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2019, 05:32:50 pm »

Yes, announcement is definitely for news-y things. You can announce your grand-opening - especially if you are having a grand opening promotion. It's not just for your online sales either. If you are having an in-person event, like a craft fair, you can announce that too.

I use mine for a slogan, so mine generally just sits there. (I don't really run events. My non-crafty life is too busy for me and only getting busier.)
Curly Qs Cards and Gifts

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 12:14:59 am »

Thank you both for your replies!  I apologize for the delay in acknowledgment but Ive been forcing myself to add a product a day while fighting illness .Im feeling better so I should be more involved and responsive from here on!
Nicole Gibson

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 05:28:30 pm »

Yes for sure! The more product you add to your store the better for search-ability, check out this new blog I just posted on optimizing your listings:
https://icraftgifts.com/blog/how-to-increase-your-icraft-sales-series-part-2-optimize-your-listings-833.php
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  opening shop
Jump to:  
Click