Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  EXTENDED! 1 Free Year of Service Offer - Ends April 30
Pages: [1]
Author

EXTENDED! 1 Free Year of Service Offer - Ends April 30

iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« on: April 01, 2008, 10:47:25 am »

Hello iCrafters!

We had a large number of Creators attempt to register yesterday all at the same time (trying to meet the March 31 free registration deadline). As such, we experienced temporary problems with our servers. We are currently upgrading our service to accommodate the larger than anticipated number of users. We are committed to ensuring the site runs fast and has no capacity issues in the future whatsoever.

Due to this, we are extending our 1 free year of service offer to all newly registered Creators until April 30, 2008 - 9:00 am EST.

This is the absolute LAST CHANCE to join the fastest-growing online arts, crafts and fashion community at no cost for one year. Spread the word to family, friends and associates - we just ask that new Creators try and register a bit earlier - don't wait until the cut-off day!! Smiley

Thank you all for your support! We are on our way!
Beadlam

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 11:14:45 pm »

You guys are the best!
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 08:47:06 am »

Wow!

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 09:26:11 pm »

On the main home page the date should be changed to April 30th, it is still March 31st on mine.
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 11:03:46 am »

Good Catch! We'll make that update asap! Thanks Smiley
Destinys Creations

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2008, 06:18:17 pm »

You are all amazing!!

I am so excited about this site and have been telling as many people as I can about it.  

Thank you for doing this Smiley
The Pink Peony

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2008, 07:51:07 pm »

I participated in a craft show this weekend and told every vendor I spoke to about icraft!
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 08:20:00 pm »

Quote from: "The Pink Peony"
I participated in a craft show this weekend and told every vendor I spoke to about icraft!

That's fantastic! Thank you so much for the great advertising! Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  EXTENDED! 1 Free Year of Service Offer - Ends April 30
Jump to:  
Click