Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  New Items Added ~ Leather Belts & Opalite Goddess Bracel
Pages: [1]
Author

New Items Added ~ Leather Belts & Opalite Goddess Bracel

Bohemian Spirit

« on: April 01, 2008, 06:37:20 am »

Hi Everyone  Smiley
I Have Listed A Couple Of Warrior Huntress Leather Belts & Opalite Goddess Bracelet That I Have Made.
Could Anyone Tell Me Where You Find The Item Codes To Attach To These Messages Please? :?
Thanks
Bohemian Spirit
Hummingbird

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 08:41:50 pm »

I don't quite understand what it is you are asking for.

If it is a code you are looking at for your own items you will have to assign them one. I personally use the # that my camera gives to the pictures. ie if the picture of your belt is 389 you could use that as the item number.

You can also just set up a system and assign each item a # as it is made. It is totally your choice.
-----------------------------------------------------
If you are looking for the links that go back to your site to show off the item then open each one up and copy the url from the address bar to your post.

For the belt

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/4270/bohemian-spirit-huntress-belt.php

For the opal

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/4025/opalite-art-nouveau-goddess-bracelet.php

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you are referring to the message #'s on this forum then I haven't a clue.

Hope that helps somewhat?Huh

Great products, good luck to you.
Bohemian Spirit

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 01:12:57 pm »

Thanks for your help Hummingbird ~ It was the links that go back to my site I was looking for, Wasn't sure where to find them !  :oops:
Thankyou for your kind comments too.
Hummingbird

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2008, 03:21:00 pm »

Thats Ok. I just realized when I posting a few product that there is a product code given to the item. It is right at the top. Learn something new everyday.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  New Items Added ~ Leather Belts & Opalite Goddess Bracel
Jump to:  
Click