Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  New Jewelry Artist from Connecticut :)
Pages: [1]
Author

New Jewelry Artist from Connecticut :)

Destinys Creations

« on: March 31, 2008, 11:38:11 pm »

Hello All  Smiley

I just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone!

I just joined on March 30th and am trying to navigate through this site, which seems to be really user friendly so far.

I will be expanding and adding more items throughout the week. Please stop in and say hello.  I would love to meet you.  I have been browsing as much as possible to see what various sellers are on here and am looking forward to being able to add to favorites!

Best Regards,
Janice
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 08:47:56 am »

Welcome! You have some beautiful things!
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 11:05:13 am »

Welcome Janice!
We are glad to have you with us! Smiley
Destinys Creations

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 02:38:46 pm »

Hi 2bebold Smiley

You have some beautiful things as well! Thank you for stopping in to say hello!

Hello Admin Smiley

Thank you for putting together such a beautiful sight for us.  I love how it is coming together and am looking forward to see the growth!

My Best,
Janice
Beadlam

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 11:05:20 pm »

Hi, Janice -

My ears (eyes?) perked up when I saw you were from Connecticut. I grew up in CT (Ellingon) and even though I haven't lived there for over 25 years, I still miss it!

Your jewelry is wonderful - I was looking at your Wisteria necklace earlier  and love it! Although I make jewelry also, I was never able to do the kind of bead work that you do.

I hope you do really well here -

Leanne
Destinys Creations

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2008, 11:27:09 pm »

Thank you Beadlam!! Smiley

You are so sweet...I love your chrysacolla necklace and the one featured in your shop is also very beautiful!

That is so funny that you say you are from Ellington.  I just had a craft show in Ellington about 2 weeks ago.  I live in Windsor, which is only about 20 minutes away.  

Where are you living now? I am hoping down South and somewhere warm!

Hope you are having a wonderful night!

My Best,
Janice
Beadlam

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 12:09:33 am »

You have a great night, too. Nope, went a bit north rather than south - live outside of Albany, NY, so not too far from my beloved New England (near the borders of Massachusetts and Vermont. Still have friends in CT, so get there from time to time -
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  New Jewelry Artist from Connecticut :)
Jump to:  
Click