Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  Handmade cards and scrapbook embellishments: Free gift offer
Pages: [1]
Author

Handmade cards and scrapbook embellishments: Free gift offer

OrangeTheory

« on: March 31, 2008, 09:22:36 pm »

I just opened my shop today!  I've added a few items and will be adding more in the days to come.  As a grand opening sale, I will be offering a free gift with purchase.  That's right, the first 5 people who purchase from my shop will receive a free gift with their order.

Take advantage of this offer while it's still availabe!
OrangeTheory

« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 08:14:39 pm »

One gift has been claimed.  Hurry in, free gift offer only available to the next four orders.
OrangeTheory

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 05:44:06 pm »

This offer is still available to the next 4 people who purchase from my shop.  Don't miss this great opportunity to claim your free gift! I've added new items and will continue to add more, so drop in and see what's new.
OrangeTheory

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 07:00:25 pm »

Four more free gifts up for grabs!  Come take a look.  There are a few Mother's Day cards in my shop, one with a matching gift tin to wrap your gift in.  Hope to see you stop by!
OrangeTheory

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 11:40:15 pm »

Don't forget a card for this Mother's Day.  I have a few still available in my shop.  And, there are still 4 more free gifts available for the next 4 purchases!  

Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  Handmade cards and scrapbook embellishments: Free gift offer
Jump to:  
Click