Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  New from Washington (state)
Pages: [1]
Author

New from Washington (state)

OrangeTheory

« on: March 31, 2008, 07:12:22 pm »

Hello!  I just stumbled upon this site and have decided to add my products here.  It seems to be a nice place so far!  Smiley  I'll be selling, cards, embellishments, scrapbooks, and more in my site.  I love paper, and creating with it.  I'm looking forward to setting up shop here and meeting new people.  Here's my site so far https://icraftgifts.com/orangetheory I plan to continue adding to it.  I'm excited to meet some of the other wonderful sellers here.   Cheesy
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2008, 07:33:33 pm »

Hi and welcome! Cute shop!
OrangeTheory

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 09:55:45 pm »

Thank you 2bebold!  Your shop is great as well!  I love those orange earrings.  Smiley  If you couldn't tell, orange it my favorite color.
MandalaDesignStudio

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 11:03:24 pm »

Welcome! I love the flower embellishments...too cute! I hope you have great success!

~Jessi~
OrangeTheory

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 11:13:58 pm »

Thank you so much Jessi!  Your shop is beautiful.  I really like your pendants.
Destinys Creations

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2008, 11:40:24 pm »

Hi Orange Smiley

Welcome to icraft!! I just started 2 days ago as well...I managed to be online somewhere else and heard about this site.

I was eyeing your baby cards earlier today.  I have a little baby cousin on the way soon...I just need to find out the date for his baby shower. (It's a boy!)

Best Regards,
Janice
OrangeTheory

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2008, 12:01:35 am »

Thanks Janice!  I am in love with those cards too.  I just bought supplies to make a Baby's First Year scrapbook.  I hope to get that completed and listed soon.  

Your jewelry is lovely!  I really like those circular earrings.  I've found I seem to have a love of circles lately.    Cheesy
bigviews

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2008, 02:23:46 am »

Hi there!
I'm from the North seattle - and so far I add just only one item .. but I'm going to add more  ... photo notecards and prints!
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/4064/wind-in-the-sails-photo.php
OrangeTheory

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2008, 03:20:23 am »

That photograph is lovely!  I will have to keep an eye on your store to see what you list next.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  New from Washington (state)
Jump to:  
Click