Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  giving up
Pages: [1]
Author

giving up

Curly Qs Cards and Gifts

« on: February 27, 2019, 03:31:09 am »

This seemed like the perfect place for me to break into selling online. I've run into a couple of problems that prevent me from being able to complete my shop but can't seem to get any help. As asked, I emailed support with a screencast but never heard back. I know it sent because it confirmed that they had received the email. Same for the second, third and fourth emails, none of which have gotten a reply. I can't even delete my account because I need to find out if I can get my registration and subscription fees back. I mean, 30 bucks is 30 bucks, right? I'm pretty bummed about it, though. I've been looking into online craft sites for a while to make sure I found the right fit so I am really disappointed.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 08:27:50 am »

Sorry for slow response.  Roll Eyes
We are in the middle of the site redesign. I'll check on your emails and give you extra free months for delays with store setup.
Curly Qs Cards and Gifts

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 07:54:41 pm »

I apologize for being a pest,  I'm just trying to keep my momentum going. I've been putting this off so long because I keep chickening out lol. That's definitely not your problem. Thank you for getting back with me, I appreciate it!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 09:27:08 pm »

No problem! Let me know if you still have any issues and would like to share screen on Skype or Zoom, so I could walk you through the setup process.
Btw, I've added 2 free months for you.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 09:32:19 pm by iCraft Admin »
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  giving up
Jump to:  
Click