Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Problem on profile page
Pages: [1]
Author

Problem on profile page

Curly Qs Cards and Gifts

« on: February 18, 2019, 09:53:09 pm »

I have been trying desperately to get started on this but I can't seem to get past the profile page. I initially filled out several days ago but wanted to go back and change the store description and then the profile description. I have rewritten them both and updated my profile but when I come back its as if I never changed anything. Just I've done several times now taking that I must've done something wrong the last time but to no avail. To test this I went and deleted both of those text fields and hit update and then went to another page on the site and when I came back to my profile it was there again like a bad nightmare. What am I doing wrong? I would just let it go and go with what I've already written but I really don't care for what I originally wrote in either of the two fields. It's very frustrating.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 09:33:37 pm »

It sounds as if you've made the changes, but then left the page without saving them. Sorry, it's a strange question - did you click on the "Update" button at the bottom? Did you see any error messages when you clicked the button? If you are still having those issues, please let me know if you'd be ok to share your screen and show me the problem you are having. We could connect on Skype, Zoom or Google Hangouts.
Curly Qs Cards and Gifts

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 05:04:20 am »

Yes, I hit update and it would come u and say it had updated but as soon as I leave and come back its there again.Im going to try to record the screen so I can show you.
Curly Qs Cards and Gifts

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 06:52:39 am »

The file is too large to send irectly but here is a link to the screencast. Thank you and sorry to be such a pest!!     https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aq4pBspRMArJjz_WyEziVAyk50JM                                                                                                                               
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 09:13:23 am »

Screencasts are great, but you posted the wrong video (Shopping on Walmart site)  Cry
Could you please email us the link?
Curly Qs Cards and Gifts

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 06:59:12 pm »

Oops, sorry! I started getting pretty frazzled lol.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Problem on profile page
Jump to:  
Click