Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  How Many Shipping Profiles Do I Need?
Pages: [1]
Author

How Many Shipping Profiles Do I Need?

Xandras Haven

« on: December 07, 2018, 11:51:33 am »

I had posted this in a different Section and just realized I might have posted it in the wrong one since it’s a Site related question. How many Shipping Profiles do I actually need? I’m just getting started on here, and I’m a bit lost. When I go to Add A Listing, it says to add up to 3 Shipping Profiles. If I don’t choose a certain country’s Shipping profile, will that country still be able to buy the item? I thought I was needing to make profiles for individual countries. Is there a way to make a Shipping Profile for certain groups of countries?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2018, 09:41:32 pm »

Hi Xandras Haven,
I recommend setting up 2 country specific shipping profiles (one for US and one for Canada) and one for shipping worldwide, which will cover all other countries. Hope this helps.
Xandras Haven

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 10:23:27 pm »

Lips sealed Normally I would do that, but there are some places I currently don’t ship to as well.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 05:16:07 pm »

Hmmm... maybe make a note about places you don't ship to on the general Shipping section?
I am just curious - where are you not shipping and why?
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  How Many Shipping Profiles Do I Need?
Jump to:  
Click