Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Are the views and store visit number accurate?
Pages: [1]
Author

Are the views and store visit number accurate?

Baby Stitches by Wendy

« on: September 05, 2018, 11:21:29 am »

I am trying to understand the stats I see when I view all my products.  I show that on some of my listings I have over 400 views, but I only show about 75 visits to my store.  Are these numbers accurate?  I did try emailing the "contact us" email, twice, but never got any response.  Can anyone help me with figuring out if I'm really getting that many visits, or if there is something messed up with the data?  Thank you for your time.  

Wendy
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 01:35:13 pm »

Hi Wendy,
I remember responding to your email recently. Maybe check spam folder if you still didn't get it?

Each page has it's own page views counter and number of page views will always be different on different pages, as not all users will visit your store and your product pages on the same visit. Some users will come directly to your product pages, bypassing your store. That's why count on those pages will be higher. Hope this helps!
Baby Stitches by Wendy

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 01:51:37 pm »

Thank you very much, yes your reply to one of my questions was in my spam folder, so I apologize for that. Embarrassed  I appreciate all your help.

Wendy
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 02:04:25 pm »

No problem, Wendy! Glad I could help.  Grin
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Are the views and store visit number accurate?
Jump to:  
Click