Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Newbie & offering free publicity to fellow crafters
Pages: [1]
Author

Newbie & offering free publicity to fellow crafters

Elyse Schear

« on: September 03, 2018, 02:56:45 pm »

Hello,

I'm so glad to have found this community! Everyone is so helpful, and it's a wonderful way to reach out and to feel less isolated in our increasingly busy days.

I make and teach recycled crafts. Time is my challenge, with a full time "day job", so I decided that building an online presence would allow me more flexibility.

I've just hit the road with my first series of lessons on YouTube. My goal is to eventually build enough of an audience to possibly monetize my channel.

In exchange for views, I am offering free publicity to the craft community in my videos. Right now I'm presenting a junk mail collage challenge. Each week, I transform the junk mail that arrives on Saturday with the simplest of tools into a collage. Each video is short, from 1-3 minutes. Video #3 offers a unique "Artist's Challenge." I invite you to take a look, respond in the video comments section with your business name and a link to your website, Facebook page or YouTube video/channel. In exchange, I will promote your business in one of my next videos! (And of course, feel free to "like" and/or subscribe while you're there Wink

Thank you!
Elyse Schear
ScrapMaster Studio
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 08:59:49 pm »

Sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye out. What's your channel name?
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Newbie & offering free publicity to fellow crafters
Jump to:  
Click