Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Some web stats for your review
Pages: [1]
Author

Some web stats for your review

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: April 14, 2018, 02:17:04 pm »

From our review of web stats for 1 week (April 5-11)
Visitors spend on average approximately 3 mins on the website and visit on average 4 pages per visit. 
21% of all page views were lasting more than 30 minutes. Those metrics symbolize great engagement of those who came to visit iCraft.

Total Traffic:
30% of users came via Organic Search
45% - via Direct Entry
12.8% - via Social Media Referrals

Social Data:
55% of users came via Pinterest
40% - via Facebook

The most SEO optimized Store seems to be https://icraftgifts.com/fairy-cardmaker
Her store appeared 860 times in users’ searches for the week of April 5-11 alone.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 09:41:11 pm »

30 minutes! That's unusual. Wonder how much of that traffic is sellers. (Mind you, sellers can be buyers too, but not 100% of your traffic is buyers.)

Thanks for this info. It's interesting. Odd to be just "out here" though. As I mentioned in another thread, I think we need a "sellers only" area to put stats and strategies and marketing etc.

Also surprising that I'd have so many hits when I haven't been able to post anything for a long long time. I am spearheading a long-term project in my professional career which is eating up all my time. I have so much inventory but so little time to photograph, edit and post it!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 10:36:43 pm »

Fairy Cardmaker,
It's possible that your previous optimization efforts are working Smiley
Yes, we'll consider creating closed groups on the new site to separate seller-specific discussions.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Some web stats for your review
Jump to:  
Click