Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Howdy
Pages: [1]
Author

Howdy

amystreasures

« on: March 30, 2008, 12:01:28 pm »

I figured it was about time I got around to doing this.   Tongue

My name is Amy and I'm an Alias addict.....

WOOPS!  Worng group.  Tongue

but seriously, my mane is Amy and I'm from IL.  I primamrily create jewelry but will be expanding at some point in time.  I have a shop on another site right now and use that as my primary shop.  I started this one to give me some more exposure and will be moving my products around from the one to the other. So what you see here has either already been featured there, or will be.  There's nothing wrong with the products, just a change of scenery.   Cheesy

I have  a few items waiting in the wings that I have to reshoot before I list them, and have a few more things I haven't made yet but am itching to.  Right now though, I am working on a custom job, beading scarves for a middle eastern wedding.  

Don't know how much time I'll spend on these boards because I work full time outside the house and when I finally do sit down in front of my computer, my time is a bit limited.  But I will try my best to stop in.

If you need to get in touch with me though, and want to make sure I see it, then please don't hesitate to email me.  you can find the address in my shop.

Also, check the link in my shop to my latest shop commercial.  I have way too much fun making those.  Or should I say, choosing a song to accompany the images.  :wink:
UniqueGrabs

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2008, 12:19:09 pm »

Hi Amy,

A warm welcome to you!

I am Richard from Singapore and I make handmade cards.

It's great to know you!

Richard
The Dark Cottage

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 03:34:41 pm »

Hi!  I'm from IL too....

Your current custom project sounds very interesting!  I bet they'll be beautiful!
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2008, 03:40:35 pm »

Welcome to iCraft, and thanks for your great introduction. We're happy to have you on board Smiley
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 03:44:28 pm »

Welcome to icraft and good luck to you!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Howdy
Jump to:  
Click