Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Newbie Here
Pages: [1]
Author

Newbie Here

Gemstal Jewelry

« on: February 23, 2018, 11:36:12 pm »

Hello Everone.

I'm excited to have joined iCraft with my Gemstal Jewelry shop due to positive reviews and a focus on jewelry. I like the set up and find it to be user freindly.  

I make beaded jewelry, woven, wire wrapped and crochet jewelry, I offer free shipping and gifts with every order. I am optimistic in hoping to make sales and be successful here.

Wish me luck.

Diane  Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 01:21:14 am by Gemstal Jewelry »
elizanne

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 06:27:55 pm »

Welcome Diane:  Your photos are great.  Clean and sharp. That will help you a lot.  Good luck with your store.  While you're in Forum, take some time to go through the Sales Discussion and in.
Gemstal Jewelry

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 01:23:30 am »

Thanks for your compliments. Yes, I did read the sales discussion, I'm just wondering when the new site will be implemented? Any idea?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 01:50:29 am by Gemstal Jewelry »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 07:05:40 pm »

Welcome, Gemstal! I like your style. I also quite like the lady in your store banner. I think it represents your style of jewellery spot on!
Gemstal Jewelry

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2018, 12:39:25 am »

Thanks so much for your compliments. You're so right about my banner. I had so many to choose from that were too fancy or too outlandish. I wanted a banner that would show a female wearing beaded jewelry. By the way, you have nice items too. Wishing us all plenty of sales.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Newbie Here
Jump to:  
Click