Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  These Make Great Gifts
Pages: [1]
Author

These Make Great Gifts

MandalaDesignStudio

« on: March 29, 2008, 04:21:13 pm »

These are the custom necklaces I make. I love them so much I've made several for myself  Smiley I love showing off my family. I'm working on two now for my mother and mother-in-law for mother's day  Smiley Thanks for looking!

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/1712/personalized-custom-resin-and-sterling-silver-pendant-and-necklace.php

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/1806/custom-resin-and-sterling-silver-pendant.php

~Jessi~
Hummingbird

« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 09:33:35 pm »

Congrats :lol:
MandalaDesignStudio

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 10:08:09 pm »

Those are actually listed sold because they are examples. Those are actually pieces I made for myself Smiley I listed them as sold so customeres have the option to purchase design of their choice. The buy direct links you to my webpage where you download pic and select bezel and chain size. Do you think that's confusing for customers? Hmmmmm....maybe I should word the custom pages differently.

~Jessi~
Hummingbird

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 12:07:33 am »

:oops:  Ooops

I wouldn't have taken it that way. I just took it to mean that it was sold and there was not another one available. I find that most people aren't all that interested in custom orders unless it is a very special occasion. They want to hop on the web, find something and thats it. Sorry but I never even saw the button for custom orders and I know it is there.

There probably should be a better way of letting the customer know about custom orders.  I guess these are things that will work itself out over time.
Theres a lot to think about at the start.

BTW...that is a very nice piece.
MandalaDesignStudio

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 10:07:38 am »

I'm glad this happened...now I know I need to change things a little. Your "Ooops" was really a great help  Cheesy I realize now I shouldn't mark it as sold because the buy direct links to the page on my website that walks the customer through the download pic, chain size, etc process. Good to know! I'm always learning   :wink:

Thanks Hummingbird!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  These Make Great Gifts
Jump to:  
Click