Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Social Feeds
Pages: [1]
Author

Social Feeds

DM Creations

« on: January 14, 2017, 06:08:46 pm »

I have made social feeds on my store page, are they supposed to be my products or other store on this site? Does facebook or twitter update them?
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 02:48:14 pm »

I followed the instructions from iCraft to connect my Twitter to my store. Whenever I post a product to my store, it shows up in my Twitter feed. A short time later, it shows up on iCrafts Twitter feed. Other people's products do not show up on my Twitter feed. iCraft auto-tweets all new products from all sellers.

I don't use Facebook.
Hope that helps!
Likewell

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 02:16:48 pm »

Twitter is working for me but not Facebook.  Roll Eyes
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 07:49:33 pm »

Could you please email screenshots and details to our support team? https://icraftgifts.com/contacts.php
Thanks!
melstore

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 11:52:17 am »

i open twitter social feed ,  the first time was other sellers items that were appearing on my twitter
i deleted it now nothing is happening

and i can t activate facebook feed
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 05:19:30 pm »

Sounds like you setup Twitter feed to share more than just your own items.
You can try setting it up again and this time specify your own store URL.

As for the Facebook's feed - it's hard to troubleshot things without seeing them.
If you could send us an email with more details, like screenshots of the errors you get, we'll try to figure out what's wrong.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Social Feeds
Jump to:  
Click