Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Shipping profiles
Pages: [1]
Author

Shipping profiles

StylishDecorbyGClark

« on: May 18, 2016, 07:34:07 pm »

Do you want categories here according to size of packaging?  (I.E., large wreath, small wreath, large box, ornament, etc). Not sure how to complete this section.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 05:09:59 pm »

Hi, it all depends on shipping costs.

If you are going to charge different amounts for shipping large, medium and small items, then yes, you need to setup a few different profiles for shipping those items to different places.

For example, for large wreath, you might want to setup profiles like "Large items to US", "Large items to Canada" and "Large items International". For small wreath, you would do the same, but change the shipping cost amount and call those profiles like "Small items to US" etc
Hope this help!
StylishDecorbyGClark

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 12:10:04 pm »

Thank you.  This helps tremendously.
Ginger
Decourcy Designs

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 01:32:41 am »

Hi Ginger,

I'm thinking of selling my craft via icraft. Are you willing to share your experience with this site? I suspect that I will also struggle with the initial setup and am wondering how helpful they are with that.

I would appreciate hearing of your experience with them.

Thanks!
Diana
StylishDecorbyGClark

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 01:39:05 am »

Yes, I will give you my input.  Can you send me your email address to gclark1945@gmail.com?
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Shipping profiles
Jump to:  
Click