Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  November Newsletters
Pages: [1]
Author

November Newsletters

dragonkaty

Administrator

« on: November 07, 2014, 02:31:01 am »

November 12: Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Black Friday/Cyber Monday is coming soon! I am looking for things that are ON SALE.  So if you were thinking about dropping your prices for a short while, now is the time. Please ensure you have made the adjustments before November 12th. Thanks!

November 19: Christmas!
The big Christmas newsletter! Please ensure that you post your items by November 17th. Thanks!

November 26: Shiny, sparkly gifts!
All that glitters isn't gold... what shiny, sparkly gifts does iCraft offer? Focus on jewelry, but if you have other flashy products, please make sure they are up on your site.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:48:02 am by iCraft Admin »
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2014, 07:39:45 pm »

The Black Friday/Cyber Monday will be shortly.

REALLY need lots for items for the big Christmas newsletter next week. Please post your items by November 19th. Want to ensure that we highlight items about six weeks before the big day (to allow for shipping)

And remember, the last newsletter of November will focus on glittery, sparkly items.

The early December issue will look at patterns, which can make great last minute stocking stuffer gifts for crafters- after all, they can be emailed quickly...
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 07:41:43 pm »

I will be listing quite a few new pieces the next few days! It has been a long dry spell but I am back in the saddle. LOL.
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 05:11:35 pm »

Hi Linda:

I have one of your new pieces in this newsletter (Christmas), and will definitely have in next one (sparkly gifts).
dragonkaty

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 09:19:35 pm »

FYI:  The Shiny, sparkly gifts newsletter has been pushed back to December 3rd.
All that glitters isn't gold... what shiny, sparkly gifts does iCraft offer? Focus on jewelry, but if you have other flashy products, please make sure they are up on your site.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  November Newsletters
Jump to:  
Click