Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Not sure if my items fit here?!
Pages: [1]
Author

Not sure if my items fit here?!

northwoods badger

« on: April 22, 2014, 12:10:01 pm »

Hi everyone- I'm on another site right now, I'll leave you to guess which one, lol. In all honesty and not to badmouth them at all, I feel like the proverbial needle in the haystack, which, of course, I am! I'm bothered by the fact that there are a lot of shops that are most definitely mass-produced, and far far far away, masquerading as a crafter with a couple of people working for them  Undecided  It's extremely hard to compete price-wise against a lot of them.

Ok, I sell 2 1/4 pin back buttons/magnets- I find fun, retro public domain pics (particularly sarcastic housewives!), re-purpose them on Gimp, and put sarcastic things on them, along with other cute ones, and love to do comic panels (sarcastic, of course) and vintage old horror movies-- I have a button machine, I press them all myself, only one gets made at a time....but just not sure that qualifies as...'handmade', not so much for the fact that yes, I and I alone make them, but simply because of what they are?

If anyone could let me know, I would appreciate it ~ thanks!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 07:05:08 pm »

It looks like you design and create unique one-of-a-kind items, so I'd say feel free to post them on iCraft.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Not sure if my items fit here?!
Jump to:  
Click