Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  New To iCraft
Pages: [1]
Author

New To iCraft

Mamas Designz

« on: March 25, 2014, 07:52:15 pm »

Hi Folks,

I am new to iCraft & would love for someone to take a look at my store before I add any more products. I would greatly appreciate feedback if there is anything I should be doing differently.

Peggy...aka...MamaWolf
https://icraftgifts.com/mamas-designz
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 01:31:29 pm »

Hi there!  Welcome to iCraft.

Your shop looks pretty good (and fun!).  Since you are focusing on signs here, I'd be sure that digital art, digital images or sign decor shows up in the first two sentences of your shop description.  I know it's there in the shop title, but I think it should be reinforced in the shop description.

To help add some more detail to your shop description, I think you should add the intended use (or examples thereof) of your signs to it.  Example: Office decor, teacher's .... Idunno.... lounge? decor, kids room decor, or kid's door decoration (if they might hang a sign there), home decor, pet lovers, pet decor, etc.  It will come up in the decor type searches that way.

You could use collections for customers to filter by themes in your shop.  Example:
Careers
Children
Animals
Holidays/Seasonal
Whatever else you think is appropriate

Think about your titles carefully.  It will be tricky for you.  Most are good, but here's one that could be changed:
"Fishy Fishy Desktop Name Sign"

No one will search for "fishy".  They might search for "aquarium" or "fish bowl".  So, I'd suggest something like:
"Aquarium Desktop Name Sign Goldfish" I think people may look for specific fish like goldfish or fishermen might seek their favourite like Bass or something.  (Just a guess)

Good luck with your shop!
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 01:59:32 am »

Great suggestions, Fairy Cardmaker!  Grin
Improving Product Titles and reinforcing important Keywords in page copy are the two things I'd focus on as well.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Store Critique  >  New To iCraft
Jump to:  
Click