Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello and where are you from?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Author

Hello and where are you from?

Hats Etc

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2008, 06:41:38 pm »

Hi, I'm Corine from Texarkana, AR. I am a seamstress.  I love sewing just about anything. I try especially to make things you can't get at Wal Mart.  
   I have an Etsy shop. RoyalCreations.
   I love icraftgifts.com---fun, fun, fun
Maple Leaf

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2008, 06:42:16 pm »

Hi SquareEffects,

You are a one busy nurse. I admire people who can do it all and still have a balanced life. Good for you!
Btw, I am a jewelry addict. Really like your “turquoise and red coral earrings” and “Red, Black, and white” set. Can’t decide which one I like more though. I have to say it's a tough decision Smiley
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2008, 07:46:45 pm »

Hi Everyone, I am GalleriaLinda from Central Florida.

I make contemporary beaded and silver wire jewelry. Since I work full time with my marketing consulting business, I don't find enough time for my designs as I would like.

Polymer clay and sterling wire are an interest. We will see what these bring!!

My other shop is on Etsy and I advertise on http://celebratewithstyle.com/site/celebration-boutique-index?categoryId=6.

I am interested in online marketing and am self-taught and still researching, trying, and learning!

Also, I make a trip to Indiana every year to visit friends and that is my big jewelry show of the year.

Nice group here and I love this site. It is so easy to use.

Let me hear from any of you - I love to talk ... lol!
MadMavenCreations

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2008, 09:16:47 pm »

Quote from: "Maple Leaf"
Hi SquareEffects,

You are a one busy nurse. I admire people who can do it all and still have a balanced life. Good for you!
Btw, I am a jewelry addict. Really like your “turquoise and red coral earrings” and “Red, Black, and white” set. Can’t decide which one I like more though. I have to say it's a tough decision Smiley

Thank you for the compliment!  I love jewelry addicts....sometimes I feel I should start a 12-step program but in the grand scheme of things, there are worse things to be addicted to!  I'm really into the turquoise/coral combination right now, and will have a new necklace shortly with both.

Welcome, GalleriaLinda!  It's good to see a familiar face.  I am also self-taught in regards to marketing, and am enjoying the discoveries of the journey VERY much.  Best of luck to you here!

Square
PaintersParadise

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2008, 03:46:40 pm »

Hi, I am from concord, NC so happy to be part of iCraft.  How are all your sales.  Does it take a long time to get started selling?
Silver Sun 925

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2008, 05:30:06 pm »

Hi. Gil from Arizona. Brand new to iCraft.
TheHookery

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2008, 06:49:20 pm »

Hello Everyone, I'm Shelley from Ottawa, Ontario!
I Hand Crochet Monster Puppets and other cute Items for kids and Adults who are kids at Heart!   Cheesy
iCraft Admin

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 12:38:56 am »

Welcome to iCraft, Shelley! We are glad to have one more talented Canadian crafter with us.  Cheesy
Earthdream

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2008, 11:31:04 am »

Cool i see cool etsy friends here!  hello everyone. I'm Kristin and I make jewelry!
Mysparetimedesign

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2008, 11:08:01 pm »

Hi,
I'm Debbie from North Bay, Ontario, Canada....I was a news reporter for 16 years before having to leave my career and deal with the symptoms of Fibromyalgia and other pesky things....however I now have time for my true loves....photography and crafts....I have three sons, ages 12 and up and live in a beautiful region of Ontario...
Glad to meet you all!
debbie Cheesy
designsbydebra

« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2008, 12:42:51 am »

Hi Debbie
Welcome to iCraft!
I'm Debra and I live on the west coast of Canada in Langley BC. I also had to leave my job due to a disability. But as with you I can focus on my love of creating jewelry and cards.
Good luck with your shop here on iCraft and also with your health!
Debra
icraftgifts.com/designsbydebra
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello and where are you from?
Jump to:  
Click